Celebrity Short Hair Looks We Love
It seems like celebrities change their hair styles every other week. They do it simply because they want a different look or for roles in films. They’ve always had the power to influence their fans, but there are times when a short hairstyle strikes a chord that has everyone wanting to emulate it. Short styles aren’t just for the very young and the following are some of the best short hair styles celebrities made popular.
- A straight blunt bob was the style of choice for Julianne Hough. It slims the full cheek appearance and creates a strong line that emphasizes the eyes.
- Pixie cuts can offer a multitude of variety as demonstrated by a layered look that Hollywood sweetheart, Anne Hathaway, sported. It’s a charming and feminine look.
- Mary J. Blige chose to go short and blond with side bangs for a fun and flirty look that screams sexy.
- The soft, wavy and face-framing cut of award-winning songstress, Taylor Swift, features side-swept bangs that highlight the eyes.
- Kristen Stewart, who rose to stardom in the Twilight films, chose a side-swept look with an earlobe length cut. At one point she grew it out slightly longer, wearing it swept to the side with ombre highlights.
- Kelly Osbourne, daughter of legendary rocker, Ozzie Osbourne, is known for her dramatic styles. She paired her favorite purple hair color with a side shaved style that left her locks in a modified Mohawk on the top.
- Award-winning actress, producer and director, Jodie Foster, proved that sometimes less is more with her below the jawline cut that turned under at the ends. It’s simple, elegant and extremely easy to care for.
- After the cancellation of the highly popular “Big Bang Theory” TV series, Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting went full on pixie in the traditional sense with blond highlights.
- Actress Charlize Theron chose a short and wavy style that she typically wears in a wind-swept front to back look.
- Halle Berry is the epitome of style with a traditional pixie cut. Left longer on the top, the bangs can be worn swept to the side or down over the forehead.
- Jennifer Lawrence of “The Hunger Games” film series selected a short and wavy cut that ended at the nape of the neck and was combined it with ombre highlights.
- Jamie Lee Curtis, the undisputed “Scream Queen,” has distinguished herself in multiple film genres. She was one of the first to embrace gray hair and chose to showcase her locks with a short and sophisticated traditional pixie cut.
For more information about Gramercy Hair Salon and how to book your next appointment, Visit our website at https://gramercyhairsalon.com/
Follow us on social media @ https://www.facebook.com/gramercysalon/ https://twitter.com/Gramercy_Salon